This is what our "Live Stream" Weddings look like here in our parishes!
This is a clip of our "Live Stream" from Molly and Andrew's Wedding.
COVID-19 GUIDELINES FOR WEDDINGS IN OUR PARISHES - With all of the new precautions in place, our Weddings will look different, but they will still be as beautiful as ever.
We ask that you follow these guidelines and share them with your Wedding Guests.
- Masks must be worn while in the church. If there is a medical reason, please see the Wedding Coordinator and we will find a seat for you.
- The Bride and her escort will be the only ones to process into the church. All of the Wedding Party as well as the parents, grandparents and escorts will be seated upon arrival to our church.
- The invited guest list cannot exceed 75 guests - this will include the Wedding Party.
- The readings and Prayers of the Faithful will be read by the priest as no one is allowed behind the altar rail.
- The photographer(s) will be limited in their movement around the church.
- Our Organist will sing or you can have a Cantor as well.
- We do have the capabilities to "Live Stream" your Wedding. Please ask for details about how this works if you are interested.
- Our fee for the Live Stream is $300.00.
- A complete list of Wedding Guests and Bridal Party with a contact - either email address or phone number will be needed at the time of the rehearsal.
- Our restroom will be cleaned between each use the day of the Wedding Rehearsal and your Wedding Day. We have just one restroom, so we will need everyone's patience as we complete the process of cleaning.
Welcome to our site on how to plan your Wedding at Sacred Heart and St. John the Baptist Parishes. Please choose - Guidelines for Weddings first, then you will find information on our Music Ministry and the choices for Music Selections and Musicians we have available to make your Wedding perfect for you. On the day of your Wedding, we will provide you with a Wedding Coordinator who will help you with the Wedding Rehearsal and will also be present on the day of your Wedding to assist you, your Bridal Party and your Family and guests as well.